1. Your web site provides customers with basic contact information.
2. Many people research products and services on the internet prior to their purchase.
3. You are able to update important information about your business.
4. A web site allows a business to reach their local market.
5. By having your customers utilize your web site to answer frequently asked questions, you will be reducing costs.
6. Information about your business is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
7. Obtain important feedback from your customers.
8. Stay in contact with your customers.
9. Promote your business by allowing your customers to view your product or market.