** Always use a tripod **
- Use a Tripod or something equivalent to assist you
- Set the camera to aperture mode (if available)
- Set the aperture to either 8 or more
- Set the camera ISO (if available) to lowest possible setting (ex:100) / Turn off AUTO ISO (if available)
- Turn off Image Stabilization (if available) for either lens/body or both
- Set the camera to timer “optional”
- Take the shot!
Always remember what you see on the camera screen is not always perfect, transfer the photographs to the computer to see the REAL results.